You may, at one time or another, have considered a trust for:
- Yourself, to safeguard your financial future;
- A child in need of long-term care or financial oversight; or
- A parent, so he or she can age with financial peace of mind.
As our name implies, the licensed attorneys, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, Certified Trust and Financial Advisors, and Certified Public Accountants of The Trust Company stand ready to help.
We’ll begin with conversations about your situation:
- Financial status;
- Retirement arrangements;
- Estate and tax plans;
- Investment portfolios; and
- Other pertinent factors.
Once you become a client, we can handle many day-to-day matters:
- Trust account administration
- Investment management, including security purchases and sales
- Comprehensive estate and trust settlement services
- Cash management
- Monthly or periodic distributions
- Bill payment services
- Accountings to probate court
- Preparation of tax documents
If you’ve been thinking about whether a trust could be appropriate for you or a loved one, please give us a call or send us an email. We’ll be happy to sit down and talk.